The Town of Hague Highway Dept. is responsible for maintenance and repairs for the following: (i.e. – paving, drainage, brush/mowing, sanding/salting, etc.)
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call the Highway Dept.
|Bass Bay Road
Battle Hill Road
Battle Hill Spur
Carney Point Drive
Coldwater Canyon Road
Decker Hill Road
Dodd Hill Road
Fly Brook Road
Forest Bay Road
Forest Bay North
Forest Bay South
Shamrock Hill Road
To help expedite your request, please be prepared to give the following specific information when you contact us:
- Your name, physical address and phone number.
- The exact location of the problem/situation.
- A brief description of the problem/situation.
- Is the situation causing traffic flow problems?
- If situation is an immediate emergency, please call 911.
Installation of any driveway, culvert and in some cases paving on any of the state, county or town roads requires a permit or permission for installation from those departments since there are specifications that need to be met. Call the proper department for more information.
How does the Highway Dept. decide what maintenance or repairs should be done first?
A problem that is an immediate hazard to the public's health, safety or welfare will be given immediate priority (e.g. a tree that has fallen across the road.)
County and State Roads
Any other problems with county or state roads should be directed as follows:
- Part of Summit Drive (WC Rt 50), West & New Hague Road (WC Rt 21) and part of Trout Brook Road (WC Rt 21A) are county roads.
You may call the Warren County DPW at (518) 623-4141 with questions or concerns regarding these roads.
- Lakeshore Drive (NYS Route 9N) and Graphite Mountain Road (NYS Route 8) are NYS DOT roads.
You may call NYS DOT in Warrensburg at (518) 623-3511 with questions or concerns about these roads.
Donald R. Smith
Deputy Hwy Superintendent
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
170 West Hague Road
Hague, NY 12836