Plea by Mail

You may submit a plea (guilty or not guilty) by filling out the back of the ticket that was issued. Simply fill out the form for either Part A or Part B and cross out the form not used. Be sure to sign and date the plea. You may mail the plea by Registered or Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested or by First Class Mail.

Note that a plea by mail may not be used for misdemeanors or a third or subsequent speeding violation in an 18-month period.

If the court denies the application plea, the applicant will be notified to appear in court.