Wastewater Treatment Plant
2018 Survey for Town of Hague Sewer District Residents
Click Here To Complete/Print Survey
Sewer Informational Meeting: July 25 at 7pm.
If your system goes into alarm, or if you smell an odor or have any questions:
Call 518-543-8862 during normal work hours (7 am - 3 pm Monday-Friday).
Call 877-730-2749 for emergency service on weekends, holidays or after hours.
Proper use and maintenance of your sewer system
- Never put ‘flushable’ wipes, grease, or other damaging items in your toilet or drains. These can damage the system and lead to costly repairs. Click here to watch a video to see how flushable wipes damage wastewater treatment infrastructure.
- Leave the power to your grinder pump on year-round, even if you close-up and winterize your home. If you won’t be using it for a couple of weeks or more, purge the system by running clean water down the drain until the pump activates. Then turn the water off and allow the pump to run until it shuts off automatically.
- If there is a power outage, keep your water usage to a minimum until the power returns.
Town of Hague Sewer Asset Management Committee
The Town Board appointed a Sewer Asset Management Committee to help develop ways to better manage the assets. The committee has members from both the public and the private sphere. Read more...
To learn more about our sewer system and your role, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
To learn more about how actions, attitudes and things we most value are so closely connected with water, visit the Water Environment Federation website and the New York Rural Water Association website.
- Covenants (PDF 15 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF 320 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Instructions for Hookup Applications (PDF 11 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Permit to Connect to Sewerage System (PDF 27 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Town of Hague Insurance Certificate Requirements (PDF 15 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Right of Entry (PDF 12 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Sewer User Law Documentation (PDF 398 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- e-one Grinder Pump - Owner's Guide (PDF 2,266 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Pump/Lateral Installation Specifications (PDF 139 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
Joe McDowell, Operator
John Sheehan, Operator Trainee
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 7 AM to 3 PM
68 Decker Hill Rd
Hague, NY 12836