Wastewater Treatment Plant
If your system goes into alarm, if you smell an odor,
or if you have any questions CALL:
(518) 543-8862 during normal work hours: Mon - Fri 7 am - 3 pm
1 (877) 730-2749 for emergency service on weekends, holidays, or after hours
Proper use and maintenance of your sewer system
- Never put ‘flushable’ wipes, grease, or other damaging items in your toilet or drains. These can damage the system and lead to costly repairs. Click here to watch a video to see how flushable wipes damage wastewater treatment infrastructure.
- Leave the power to your grinder pump on year-round, even if you close-up and winterize your home. If you won’t be using it for a couple of weeks or more, purge the system by running clean water down the drain until the pump activates. Then turn the water off and allow the pump to run until it shuts off automatically.
- If there is a power outage, keep your water usage to a minimum until the power returns.
Informational meeting held on July 25, 2018
An informational meeting for sewer district residents was held on July 25, 2018. Members of the Sewer Advisory Committee presented an overview of the system and its current status and also answered questions from the audience. Click here to view the presentation.
Town of Hague Sewer Advisory Committee
The Town Board appointed a Sewer Advisory Committee to help develop ways to better manage the assets. The committee has members from both the public and the private sphere. Read more...
To learn more about our sewer system and your role, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
To learn more about how actions, attitudes and things we most value are so closely connected with water, visit the Water Environment Federation website and the New York Rural Water Association website.
- Covenants (PDF 15 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF 320 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Instructions for Hookup Applications (PDF 11 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Permit to Connect to Sewerage System (PDF 27 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Town of Hague Insurance Certificate Requirements (PDF 15 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Right of Entry (PDF 12 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Sewer User Law Documentation (PDF 398 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- e-one Grinder Pump - Owner's Guide (PDF 2,266 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
- Pump/Lateral Installation Specifications (PDF 139 kB. Added: May 23, 2016)
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 7 am - 3 pm
68 Decker Hill Rd
Hague, NY 12836